Tuesday 12 July 2011

trust me i am human

Lovely day today..you know why? because no body hated me! Its funny how much we want people to like us, as if they really matter, we all know they don't,but still, we all want to be the good guys, the best among the society.And that my friend is a difficult task to do. You know why? Cause we all have some thing bad in us.I always believed that life is not about black and white its about grey. We all have some thing good in us and something bad and if we were all bad we would have been devil and not human and we were all good we would have been angels.So why is it that society matters so much to us? I think its because, even though we know that we are not the best, but we want the world to believe that that we are the best among the rest. But we know that we are not perfect and so am i, but still i am going to wish that my day tomorrow goes great as well and all i want is that if nobody likes me tomorrow, at least no body hates me and lord knows that i am not a hypocrite its just that i am human and we are made that way.And who am i to go against the his wish ..lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment